Dual Degree Programs
Dual degrees are two degrees earned simultaneously when a student is accepted by both departments/programs and is approved by the appropriate deans.
The Way It Works
A student must be admitted to one academic program initially and after the first semester, may apply and be accepted to the second degree program.
There is no formal relationship between the two degree program requirements in a dual degree situation.
Download the Dual Enrollment Request form (PDF). Blackboard log-in required.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Test Preparation Assistance
- Staff Page Test
- Log In Help
- About Us
- Academics & Research
- Funding & Awards
- Spring 2014 Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Fin...
- Fall 2013 PhD Reception
- 2013 President's Social
- 2013 Carnival at the Rez
- 2013 Fellows Orientation / Induction
- 2013 PIE Conference
- 2013 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2013 PhD Reception
- Spring 2013 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- 2013 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2013 Fellows Forum
- Vietnam Education Foundation Conference
- 2012 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- Spring 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- PFF-Faculty in a Community College
- 2011-12 Fellows Pizza Social
- PhD Movie Screening
- 2011 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2011 PhD Graduation Reception
- 2010-11 Fellows Pizza Social
- Fall 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- 2010-11 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Fall 2010 Fellows Reception at the FSU Mus...
- Fall 2010 New Member Induction Ceremony an...
- Summer 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- News & Recognitions
- Professional Development
- Fellows Society
- Inside Graduate Education
- Make a Contribution