Professional Degree Programs
Professional degrees offered at Florida State University include:
Additional Professional Master's Degrees include:
The goal of the Professional Computational Science Master's Program is to train students to be technically adept in computational science, to acquire knowledge of an applied science discipline, to manage a project, work in teams, and to communicate ideas and results effectively.
The Professional Master’s in Applied American Politics and Policy is designed for students interested in training for careers in political and governmental organizations that relate to public policy and active politics, such as lobbying, campaign management, and grassroots organization.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Test Area
- Log In Help
- Staff Page Test
- Test Preparation Assistance
- About Us
- Academics & Research
- Funding & Awards
- Spring 2013 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- 2013 Celebration of Graduate Student Excel...
- 2013 Fellows Forum
- Vietnam Education Foundation Conference
- 2012 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- Spring 2012 Doctoral Graduation Reception
- PFF-Faculty in a Community College
- 2011-12 Fellows Pizza Social
- PhD Movie Screening
- 2011 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Summer 2011 PhD Graduation Reception
- 2010-11 Fellows Pizza Social
- Fall 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- 2010-11 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Fall 2010 Fellows Reception at the FSU Mus...
- Fall 2010 New Member Induction Ceremony an...
- Summer 2010 Ph.D. Reception
- News & Recognitions
- Professional Development
- Fellows Society
- Inside Graduate Education
- Make a Contribution