Research and Scholarly Integrity
Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) can be broadly defined as the ethical and responsible practice of research in the following areas:
- Avoidance of Research Misconduct
- Human Subjects
- Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing, and Ownership
- Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Intellectual Property
- Peer Review
- Mentor / Trainee Responsibilities
- Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Collaborative Science
- Animal Welfare
This website is intended to provide general background information in these areas and provides links to external resources.
For Responsible Conduct of Research information more specific to FSU users, including NSF training requirement information, please see Scholarly Integrity within the GradSpace Blackboard organization site.