Competition Details and Deadlines
The Graduate School is pleased to announce a new competition for spring 2019! Master’s students who have earned 18 hours of graduate coursework toward the degree may compete in the Master’s in 4 Competition in which they will have four minutes, and four slides, to explain their research to a general audience. Registration will be through Qualtrics and will remain open until midnight February 15, 2019. Please click here to register!
The M4 Preliminary Rounds will begin on February 25th, and the M4 Finals will be held April 4th at 4 PM (Student Life Building Auditorium).
Awards will be $1,000 for the first place winner, $750 for the second place winner and $500 for the People’s Choice (selected by the audience).
- A master's student with at least 18 hours of graduate coursework earned toward the degree
- Four minute time limit
- A maximum of four slides that have no animation, embedded video, audio, or movement of any kind
- A solo, non-technical oral description of the student's research or creative endeavors
- No props or costumes will be allowed
- A clicker will be provided