Doctoral Degree Programs


Get connected with your department for more information regarding admissions and general degree program requirements.

*Departments, programs, or colleges interested in altering the status of an existing major should follow the steps outlined in the Major Status Change Request Form found on the Office of Faculty Development and Advancement's Website

Legacy Sort
Legacy Priority
title-inside title-centered
Photo of Jeff Hoh
Jeff Hoh
(850) 644-0577

Photo of Jennifer Walsh
Jennifer Walsh
(850) 644-8786

Inspire. Engage. Connect.

Receive the latest updates on announcements, events, and webinars by connecting with us on social media!